Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy Spring

The daffodils are coming up in my garden now - such a cheerful sight. After what seems like a long cold winter, its so wonderful to know that soon we will be outside without coats and boots.  There have been enough sunny days to keep the road from turning into a mud bog;  but the weekend forecast is more rain. More reason to be inside stamping!

I haven't posted in a while since I have been spending time with my aunt who is recovering from a broken hip. Ouch.  I did find some time while the snow was melting to watch videos and search pinterest for inspiration for my Easter card. 

Finally tried my hand at these Easter bunny box cards for my favorite peeps.   I love the fact that these cards fold flat and fit in a regular envelope, but open up to a 3D box. 
 I had so much fun, I had to make two more - Fairy Garden and Get Well Fishes - this time using strips of clear acetate to work some magic.
 Look close and see the fish blowing bubbles.
All the stamps are Stampin Up retired sets, as well the paper and DSP.  Hope you enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome, Dora, all three of them! Did you make the fairy one and the fish one last week? Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete